One of the simplest methods to count in Blackjack
A simple strategy to count the cards in Blackjack and bring the advantage to the player's side.
Blackjack is one of the games in which the bench margin is lower. A strategy of counting cards (be careful, saying that in casinos do not appreciate this practice is an understatement!) It can not only reset the advantage of the bench, but also bring the probability to the player. Much literature deals with this topic, as they do, with much more emphasis, some cinematographic films (do you know the film 21 with Kevin Spacey?).
The ACE-FIVE strategy is one of the simplest systems for counting cards in Blackjack: it is easy to put into practice and in the right conditions it can bring the player's advantage to the counter at a percentage of about 0.5%.
Premise: the proposed system has a purely theoretical value since the probabilities can change according to many variables. It is therefore more to be considered a discussion for information purposes than a real scientific system.
How does it work?
- Establish what are your minimum and maximum episodes. Generally the maximum episode is equivalent to 8, 16 or 32 times the minimum episode.
- At the beginning of each session, leave with a counting count and a minimum episode.
- Per Every 5 you see on the table, add 1 to the count.
- Per Every ace you see on the table, I subtract 1 from the count.
- If the count is The same or greater than two, double your last episode until your maximum episode.
- If the count is the same or lesser of one, then make the minimum episode.
- Use one Basic strategy for Blackjack to make the game decisions.
In optimal conditions, the ACE-Five system used with a maximum episode of 8, 16 or 32 times the minimum episode can guarantee the player a margin on the counter of 0.30%, 0.45%and 0.75%respectively.
This cards counting strategy has greater effectiveness in tables that follow these rules:
- By 4 A 8-sided mocks
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2
- The bench is on the soft 17
- Allowed the doubling after the split
- Allowed the Surrender Late
- Allowed the re-scolitting of the axes
- Greater penetration than 75%
Can you use to play online?
Count the papers on the blackjack in an online casino, where there are no eyes that can observe "incorrect" behavior from the player, it seems to be a very simple company, thanks also to the use of a computer support to keep track of the count.
Well, putting a system of cards into practice may actually not be so simple. Apart from the fact that in any case it is a prohibited and therefore not recommended practice, there are some rules that can make these systems ineffective.
In the virtual games of Blackjack, situations can occur in which at the end of each hand the cards are stored in the deck. In other cases, on the other hand, the cards can be remedied without this being communicated to the player. In other cases, an infinite deck could still be used.
The live blackjack games instead ... no, we weren't saying anything!
Simulation at the Ace-Five Stratagia
Those who are curious to try to put this or any other method into practice to count the cards in Blackjack can try to make simulations using a software called "Casino Vérité". It is one of the most solid and reliable programs for this kind of simulations. With a simple search on Google you will have no problem finding it.